PLAYLIST: CURRENT OBSESSION

By angge - April 28, 2017



I'm currently obsessed with Ed Sheeran's new album! The album is named 'Divide' and was released last March this year, 2017.





The songs are superb! Listening to his cold voice while closing my eyes gives me chills! I'm a fan of his composed songs and songs he sang. I just like his genre. I'm a dramatic person so i love catchy songs and Ed Sheeran just suits my mood and what kind of life I have. Well for me that 'Music is life' songs like this wouldn't pass. It really fits my mood and my personality.

I love all of his songs, but favoritisms of course can't be avoided.
So here's my top 6:

1. Happier

2. Supermarket Flowers

3. What Do I Know

4. How Would You Feel

5. Dive

6. Perfect




Ed Sheeran's 16 songs on Divide Album:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts