CONFESSION OF A BOOK AND E-BOOK ADDICT

By angge - January 23, 2017

untitled

So you're reading this i guess because you are a book addict too? Do you love the vintage theme of books? Do you love the smell of old paper used for books? Do you have a good feeling turning the page of a book because it sounds nice? If that's the case then we can be friends!



I love books! I love e-books also! I just love reading! I prefer reading than watching a movie. It is better for me to read because you fall in love with the character not by their looks, you fall in love with them because of their personality and their souls.

I really hate the idea of a book turning into a movie, because the scenes of course will be changed, the characters you imagined is not like what it is, the feeling of reading is not like what you feel watching it. You'll miss the perfect scenes, the scene where you cried the most because the artist didn't nailed it. lol. And you'll miss the kilig moments because the director didn't consider it in a movie.

But there are some good movies that based on the books like; Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Notebook and The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Divergent by Veronica Roth, etc. I'm not saying that all books that turned into a movie are not good, I just want to say that some scenes are missed.

So I am currently reading To The Boys I've Loved before by Jenny Han, I am just in Chapter Four, but I can say that I love the flow of the story!

-

Okay so we all know Wattpad of course! Us Millennials know! It is an online library and it is free! I know i'm not the only one tried to make a story there and didn't able to finish because of boredom and laziness! So I started reading at Wattpad when I was 11 years old, the most famous story that time is 'She's dating the gangster' by Bianca Bernadino. But now, there are so many stories that is so good. So If you will ask what stories are good and worth reading? Just go to Jonaxx, Beeyotch, Aril_daine, yamyam28, Girlinlove,  Alesana Marie's profile and read all their stories because I've read all of their's and it is worth it.

Who wants to know Elijah Montefalco? Jacob Buenaventura? Kean Padua? Parker Yapchengco? Lance Mariano? Azrael Montefalco? Zeke Roswell? Percival Riego? Riguel Alleje? Calvin Go? Rozen Elizalde? Shiloah Suarez? and many more. Hearing their names give me chills because i love them all!

In wattpad, publishing a story into a book is not that quite good for me, unless if it is self publish, because publishing it not in a self-pub way sometimes just like movies, some scenes are missed. But some stories stays the same after publishing it!

So I am currently reading Island of Fire by Jonaxx, it is on-going for now.

-

Thank you for reading!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts