HAPPY LIST VOL. 1

By angge - May 28, 2017


I decided to make a happy list! Yey! I'm really not that happy but I have things to be thankful for! (CLICK THE TITLE TO SEE MORE)





I know that these things that I'm gonna share are not that worth appreciating, but well that is what makes me happy. Just read.


 I have 4 things to be happy about. This is just short and quick. As much as I want to add more, I can't think of any.

 So here it goes..


 1. I HAVE A HUNDRED PLUS VIEWERS A DAY ON MY BLOG. Yes!! That's an achievement for me. Not that really hundred plus, sometimes it's just 50 or 20 a day. But the point is I have viewers and readers! I started my blog just last October 2016. I don't have views that time because I'm too shy to share it and I feel awkward. I thought people think I'm a weirdo (but I really am, so what?).



2. SUMMER IS OVER. SCHOOL YEAR IS COMING. I'm really not that happy, but the idea of summer is over lifts me up. I'm really not excited to go to school but I want summer to be over. CAUSE I AM BORED THE WHOLE TIME. I hope you read my blog entitled LIFE LATELY. Though I am not excited for this incoming school year, I feel nervous because I'm gonna transfer to another school and I am an incoming senior high. I wonder how hard and how it feels.



3. I AM NOW CONFIDENT WITH MY BLOG. HAHA. Okay as I said on number 1. I'm really shy to share it and I feel awkward. So this is an achievement for me.



4. I AM BLESSED. Always. Everyday. Every time. No more questions. I'm blessed because I have my family and friends beside me. I'm blessed because I get to do things I want to do. I'm blessed because I have a food to eat everyday. I'm blessed because God is always guiding me despite of my attitude and my flaws.



All thanks to God for everything I have right now.




You, what are the things you're happy about?


Thank you for reading!


All the love,


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts