iWHITE'S BB HOLIC CREAM REVIEW

By angge - May 20, 2017



I'm not a beauty pro, or a make-up-type of girl but trying this iWhite's BB Holic made my face looks  even better.




I am trying this now for 5 consecutive days and I can say that my face's oiliness lessen. 

The shade I bought was Light shade (bc there's no available Beige shade). As I read and watched reviews of this product, they always use the Beige shade so trying this Light shade is so new to me. 


I'm not putting anything on my face. This is the first time that I put something on my face, I was nervous at first but when I saw the result I felt happy

I am not disappointed at all.

There are 2 shades of it. The one I'm using is Light and the other is Beige. My skin fits the Light shade I think. (or it's because I never tried the Beige one)


How and when do I put it? First, cleanse your face of course. Then after cleansing my face I wipe the water out my skin then I put an exact amount of the product on my finger then put it around my face (where I like to put it). Then using my hand only, I blend it softly. It actually smells good. It's like a strawberry-mint flavor, I think? Then after after blending it I'm gonna put a powder (johnson) on my face. Then tada! It looks good. 



This is the color of the shade. It matches my skin color so the cream was not seen a bit. I don't have an actual picture of me having the cream but it's a superb!


I bought this product at Mercury Drug for only 24 pesos (any drug store has it).  It's not expensive unlike the other products. It also has a tube bottle but I don't know the price.


This is a super recommended by me. It's worth recommending.




What are your thoughts about it?


thank you for reading! xoxo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

26 thoughts

  1. Great find. I love when I find great products that work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Please don't forget to update us on the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a good BB cream. Glad you liked this one - I might try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I am so stupid with make up - I have no idea about creams and powders and liners! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking into getting BB cream instead of using a foundation. However I have dry skin so I'm not sure if this would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would work i guess. I have a dry and oily face and it works!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the info! I am horrible at makeup, but I may try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great that you have found a BB cream that suits your skin tone. I am struggling to find one that suits my skin colour and is cruelty free as well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't use products before knowing how and where they were made to see if they are cruelty free with no animal byproducts. Although I can relate on finding great makeup at a cheap price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Matching skin tone is so hard for me! I have never heard of this before so I am going to go look for it now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems like a great product. I think my wife would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard o this brand before but it sounds like a great product. The shade looks like a good match to your skin. I might check it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh nice, I haven't heard of this before, but I'd certainly try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried iwhite products before, but it didn't really do well for my skin. But it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so amazing! I haven't heard of this product before, but I'll be sure to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always great to find a product that lessens the oiliness of your face. This one looks like a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like you stated in the beginning, I'm not a make-up girl either, but I occasionally get curious. I wouldn't know where to begin, but this seems light and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never tried using a BB cream before, although it's always nice to know which ones work well. It think this one's perfect for you! I like that it matches your skin tone perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sharing this post with my friends who for sure would find it interesting as they are on a look out for better creams..Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you like the cream. It's nice to find things you like or dont. I don't like using creams, or moisturiser or cover up on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was never a girly girl and never learned much about makeup. My own daughters know more than I do thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This BB cream is really good and it's cheap. I used it a lot of times from the past and I really like it. For filipina skin tone, I recommend the Light shade since it is on the yellow tone. That's the shade I used before. Try to post a before and after photo so your readers can see. Just a suggestion though :)

    ReplyDelete