LIFE LATELY PT. 1

By angge - May 13, 2017

S T A Y C A T I O N. That is the word that describes my summer this year. Well summer isn't over and I still have a month to make it productive,but for the past 2 months I spent my day by sleeping, eating, watching k dramas/movies, and repeat.




I AM ALWAYS BORED. Well, I know I'm not the only one right? How I wish I could spend the remaining month by doing productive things.




I am shocked these past few days because I'm not really the make-up-girl type. But I just saw my self watching make up reviews and make up tutorials. So I planned to make some and buy products, too.



That's all.




I am looking forward to more travels, and some new things to try this month or this year.


All the love, xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts