WISH LIST

By angge - May 15, 2017



We all have wishes in our lives. You want this, you want that, you want to be like that, you want to have something like that, you want more of that, you want things like that. We all have that thing comes to our mind. But now, I'm gonna share what's mine.

(photo from tumblr, edited by me)




I'm the kind of materialistic person because I cant have things I want to have because i'm too young to buy things or it is too expensive and I cant afford it.


Number one on my list is..


1. Shoes. Who doesn't want to have shoes? Of course everybody wants to have that.
 So I'm lusting for:



V A N S  P I N K  O L D S K O O L 





Y E E Z Y  B O O S T  3 5 0




N I K E  A I R  H U A R A C H E




2. Camera. For photography. (for the sake of blog). For Vlogging too.

I'm lusting for:




F U J I F I L M  X A 3




F U J I F I L M I N S T A X M I N I 9 0




C A N O N  G 7 X




That is all what I'm lusting for right now.  What about you?






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts