BEAUTY BOOK: PEACHY LOOK

By angge - June 13, 2018



Beauty Book: A collection of selfies; that's made by yours truly. I don't even know if there really is a thing called Beauty Book, all I know is that Lookbook is existing. This is just selfies so I replaced the 'Look' to 'Beauty' haha lol funny ba?




Okay, so I don't know if for you it looks peachy but for me it is. There really are mornings or afternoons that is so boring and you can't think of anything to do.


Disclaimer: The photos you will see are all my selfies, so beware!


I got bored a while ago while watching television then minutes after I just found my self doing my make up.



Here's the result of my boredom:












On my face:

Ever Bilena for Foundation & Powder

In2it for Brows

Mom's old make ups for Eyeshadow

Dior for Blush & Highlight

Skin Genie for Liptint




Thank you so much for reading and spending your time with me in this post!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. Love this blog, it's actually my first time to encounter a Beauty Book and its good ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if Beauty Book really exist tho, I just made it up. Btw thank you Axl! 💙

      Delete