EVERYDAY LOVE NUDE LIPPIES

By angge - May 29, 2018



Hola! I missed reviewing a product (even if it's just my second time) and good thing, Everyday Love Ph sent me items to review and it is my pleasure to do so. 



They sent me 2 of their best selling product in the Nude collection. They sent me the Nude #6 and #7 since it is their newest item on the track. I actually already have one of their product and it is the Nude #1 which also sent to me by beautymnl (I'll link the blog post below).


So let's start!


This is the shades their Nude collection has. I already have 3 out of 7 but I'm gonna be reviewing just two of their shades.


This is the swatches I had in my wrist just to be clear. All photos you'll see in this post are all unfiltered so you can clearly see the color and decide if it'll fit you.


Nude #6

The applicator is wand, since I think all of their product is. It's smell doesn't have any chemical-like smell, and I think it's good. It is matte and it is easy to dry so no worries when you're in hurry. It is easy to apply, just be careful and make sure that the wand is clean and do have an amount that is applicable to your lips only, to prevent smudges.


Thing I like about this shade is that it doesn't look Nuddy at all but it really is. It looks pinkish but really not that pink since it is after all a Nude shade ( what?) 

This is me wearing the Nude #6. As you can see my brows are not feeling well haha!



Nude #7

At first I got confused with this shade, I thought I had similar products but the moment I tried it, it looks nice to me. This is I think a combination of red, pink and brown (idk)  because it is darker than the other shade. It is actually good when you want to have a sexy baddie look because it is a dark nude kind of lippie you'll encounter.






 I'm sorry for the less exposured photo, as much as I want to edit this a little I decided not to because I want to keep this natural.



So now we're done!!

If I were to choose between the two, I like #6 more, but hey #7 is good also. #6 I think will suit my personality and likes. 

You don't really have to choose what to buy between the two, because Everyday Love Ph has their Nude Duo Promo for the two!! It started just this Monday, May 28, 2018 and is still up now so hurry and shop at https://www.everydaylove.asia/ or visit their instagram @everydayloveph.



I hope this review helped you a lot! 

Thank you for reading!!


Angge xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts