HOLIDAYS

By angge - January 03, 2018


Hola! How's your holiday? I got busy with my life so I haven't blog for months. Got spare time today so I decided to make this short holiday blog.


My vacation started last December 18, 2017. The photo below was taken that day.






I wasn't able to take a picture of my christmas this year. I celebrated it with ny relatives in father side at Novaliches, Quezon City. Spent 3 days there before we decided to go home. T'was also a blast and a fun moment.



NYE.  I spent my New Year's eve at my Tito's house here also in Calamba City. They're my cousins from mother side. I think it's just 1/16 cousin from this side because we were too many and I don't even know some, lol.





Before we go to our Tito's house, my fam decided to have a year-end photoshoot. So yeah, das ny fam right there. Papa wasn't there because he is now with God. He is in our hearts also.







So yeah, that's how I spent my holiday. How about you? Feel free to share your holiday with me. Just comment down below.


Thankyou for reading and spenting a couple of minutes with me!




Let's get connected!
Instagram: @angelicadcstro
Twitter: @angelicadcstro
Snapchat: @angelicadcstro

Email: anggedcstro@gmail.com or kalmnop@gmail.com





Again, thankyou and happy new year 🎆🎆💞


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts