CHASING SUNSETS

By angge - March 26, 2018




Are you one of those people who love chasing sunsets? Do you think things are really worth trying? Will you be contented? What if life is really that unfair? What that does mean?



I suddenly had a thought about this. I'm a happy go lucky girl, but sometimes (always, I mean) I get scared whenever I am happy. I wanna enjoy moments, but a thought will suddenly appear, what if after this I will face the real world? what if there's a surprise challenge waiting for me? I am scared, but I know God can help me with this.





What does chasing sunset really mean?


1.    Searching for either something beautiful, an end to something, or the beginning of a period of rest.

Because as an explorer you want to know everything. You literally can't just sit there and relax about things that's bothering you. It is hard. But it's fun, because you'll get satisfied and happy once you get what you really are waiting for. 


2.    Not wanting the day to end and tomorrow to come.

As I said, anxiety attacks. The feeling of being afraid to what will happen next, so might as well you enjoy the moment. 


3.    Live each day to the fullest, for you don’t know what next day will bring. Live for today.

You only have one motto in life, live life to the fullest or you'll regret it. You don't know what will happen tomorrow. What if tomorrow never comes? Enjoy every bit of your day. Do things you know you should do. It's never too early and even too late. 


4.    Going after something you want, or not letting go of something that has meaning in your life.

You treasure every single thing. Everything has a sentimental value for you. And that is a good thing, because you appreciate things even if it's small or big. Good job. I honestly relate to that.



I can relate to all of the content. I am a sunset chaser. Not literally sunset. But yeah I also love sunsets. Nature for me is a breathtaking kind of thing. I could just stare at the sun setting and think about the thing I value the most.


I hope you get inspired by this! I hope you relate to this! Because I really do.


Btw, I took the thumbnail photo. I just kept it natural the way it is. I didn't even had a chance to edit its straighten that's why it tilts a little bit. I want to keep the picture natural. Because you cannot live life if you're not natural (lols.)






I got these meanings in https://chasingsunsets.livejournal.com/



Thanks for reading!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. And sunsets are proof that no matter what happens,everyday can end beautifully.

    ReplyDelete