HOW TO ACHIEVE ON-POINT WINGED EYELINER

By angge - May 07, 2018



So you wanna achieve this splendid and on point winged eye liner huh?  I really am not a pro or a beauty enthusiast, actually.


But I do practice and make things my way so I can do a better kind of art.


First off, you need to put some eyeshadow to make your eyeliner look better, because I find it boring putting some winged eyeliner when you don't have an eyeshadow.


I didn't do my brows so you guys will focus on the eyeliner. Again, I. Am. Not. A. Pro.





I put some random eyeshadow just to make an effect on the eyeliner I will make. 


Pls don't mind the couple pimple on my eyelids.



Next is, outline. Outline is a must thing before you perfect or do a thing.




The tip of of the wing should start in between your upper and lower lash line. Draw a straight diagonalthen connect it to the line you made in your lid.





Last, start filling in. It is the most hardest part because you can make errors filling in your eye liner. Be careful and make your work good so you'll be satisfied with the result.


You can also make adjustments when filling in your liner. It all depends on you. If you think it's too much then erase it. If you think it's not enough then go and fill it until you get satisfied at your work.



This is my finish product.



I made some adjustments in here. I make the winged part as thick as I want it to be. 



Tip #1

If you're gonna make your wing thick, the eyeliner in your lid should be thick too, but not as thick as the wing.

Tip #2

The tip of your eyeliner should be "almost" intersected at the tip of your brows.

Tip #3

Practice. It is okay to make errors. We're all not perfect. Just practice so you'll get used to what you are doing.




Thankyou for reading! I hope this post helped you a lot!


Til next blog loves 😄






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts