LIFE LATELY PT. 2

By angge - July 29, 2017



Okay so here we are again with a blog post named Life Lately, where I will share what's happening in my life right now. I have things to share so prepare your minds and listen to my dramas and whims in life.



I actually don't have things or activities to do but I have things that kept me busy. 


First on the list is of course, school. Prelim was over!! yey! We took our exam last July 17-20. Good thing I passed, but i'm still not satisfied with my scores. Oh well, it's just a test paper it doesn't define my future HAHA. I need to study hard lol. Senior high school life isn't easy specially when you're taking an academic strand, by the way I'm taking the STEM strand, so yeah. Pressure.


Next is, I am now part of our school's chronicle (seems like it's all about schl haha). It is my first time so I don't want kind of stress I will deal with. I think I'll be needing more coffee,lol.


Next is, DIET. Yes, D I E T. I am trying hard to work out and eat plenty because I am finally conscious with my figure. My figure is okay, but my cheeks! My damn cheeks!! It's so fluffy and big and it's so annoying! So I'm trying so hard. No, I will try hard! because I'm not yet starting working out and doing the thing called diet.



So yeah, I think that's all for now! Thank you for wasting 2 minutes of your life, HAHA.


Thank you for reading!


Can you give me your thoughts about this post? Feel free to comment hihi.


xoxo,


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts